This recipe was shared by farm member Kerri in 2015, our first season! She has always been awesome enough to share good finds and this is no exception.
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 10 ounces fusilli pasta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Stir tomatoes, onion, olive oil, garlic and basil together in bowl.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Cook fusilli in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
Toss warm pasta with feta cheese and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Stor tomato mixture in pasta and season with salt and pepper.